7-year old Malaysian boy dies while eating rambutans

live@khabar

A seven-year-old boy in Kubang Pasu, Kedah, died after choking on the seed of a rambutan fruit on Sunday.

Muhammad Fahim Ilmi Mohd Fairuz was eating rambutans in the staff room of SMK Bandar Baru Sintok while waiting for his mother, a teacher at the school, at about 2pm.

“When he was in the staff room, he started eating rambutans but then he started choking and he vomited, before being found in a semi-conscious state by another teacher,” Kosmo! quoted a source as saying.

The source added that his body was brought to Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Alor Setar for a post-mortem before being buried in Nibong Tebal, Penang.

The source added that Muhammad Fahim was rushed to a health clinic in Changlun, and was pronounced dead while being sent for medical attention at Jitra Hospital.

-Agency

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz